Monday, December 27, 2010

Monthly Questions Template

Monthly Evaluation
1. What physical goal do I have next month?

2. Who do I want to improve my relationship with next month?

3. What financial goal do I have for next month?

4. What intellectual goal do I have for next month?
5. What professional goal do I have for the next month
Scheduled Tasks
Unscheduled Tasks
Timeline
Week 1:
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-
Week 2:
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-
Week 3:
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-
Week 4:
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-
6. . How many goals did I complete this month?
7. What activities took up most of my time at:
(so you know what kept you from achieving goals in full, or what activities, places, people were conducive to helping you achieve your goals)
Home:

School:

Challenge:

Work:
Answered Prayers:


Continuing Concerns:
+Salvation:

+Ministry Workers:

Also See:

No comments: