Friday, May 13, 2011

Speaking Planning Template


Speaking Date:
Topic:
Key Passage:
Motivating scripture/idea:
What if anything does the bible say about this?
If nothing why?
Who in Scriptures faced a situation that forced them to interface with this topic/idea?
What did they do?  What didn’t they do that I might have expected them to do?
Did Jesus ever address this topic directly/indirectly?


What is my goal?
GLUE:(application/insight/principle)
Before Speaking:
What is the one thing I want my audience to know?
What is the one thing I want them to do about it?
What elements of my talk do not contribute to communicating my point?
STICKY Statement

Me

We

God

You

We


*This template is based off of the speaking method suggested by Andy Stanley and Lane Jones in "Communicating for a Change: Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication"


Also See:
Communicating Tips

No comments: